HK trip #1: Dim Sum @ 明星海鲜舫

~ Friday, March 20, 2009


From Zhu Hai, took a ferry at Jiu Zhou port to HK-Macau Terminal Port for RMB 165. Duration about 45mins.

Lunch at a restaurant which look like a sail boat in Shatin with cousins and relatives. One of the reason I go to HK is to attend my cousin sis' wedding. They ordered so many dim sum, about 25 dishes I think. Did not take much photo as I was busy eating, so yummy hehe The dim sum above is 蛋散 "dan san", it tastes like Sak Kek Ma, maybe it's the same thing? lolx.

I only know 蛋散 is to scold people but don't know it's a kind of food. After googled only I know the meaning of 蛋散 is to say someone who couldn't do things because the food itself is very fragile.

Total bill was "i can't remember". All I know is, HK's food very expensive haha!

For more information, click here (it's in chinese though)



Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment